Casting Projects

Local Commercials

  • June 6, 2013

Local producers for local commercials have inquired about our under 18 talent. They anticipate using more youth and would like to get them from us. So if you or your child is under 18 years of age, then they need to obtain a free entertainment work permit through the state. Since it takes a few days to receive it is a great idea to get one in advance. Once you have one, send us an email so we can keep track of who is permitted to work in the entertainment business. Those with permits will have priority in talent selections. Please check our talent resources for permit instructions.